Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Stupidity Just NEVER Ends...

Thank you to OkieGirl from the Fuglyblog.com for this ad. She posted it in today's comments, and I just couldn't help myself. 


Today we have a 9 month old colt being ridden. This is just.... STOP RIDING BABIES! STOP STOP STOP!


Its a 9 month old foal for christ's sakes! This type of plain ignorance just makes me sick! 

Photobucket

Ad Text:

 I have a beautiful nine month old stud colt for sale. He thinks he is a dog and loves people. very smart and well mannered does great with his feet and will let you touch him anywhere. I have put bags on him and he does fine. Very trusting little guy. Stetson should be around 14.3 hh when grown. He is registered but the guy I bought him from never sent them to me. I will give you the number if you want to rasttle with it. His mom was running barrels and doing good. Thats why I got him hoping one day he would be my barrel horse but loss of land forces sell. I saddle him up and my three year old nephew rides him around. as you can see in the pic.. Stetson is very gentle and just wants to please you. Asking $400 OBO Also have another solid colt I would sell cheaper. If interested please call 405xxxxxxxx.

And the Picture: 
Photobucket

Ok, its not even ok that the 'rider' is a child. No, not a child, a freaking toddler. SEE PRIOR BLOG POST.


Oh, wait... the colt has 'color' too. See that? Can you see past the saddle to look at the foals' coat? It's a buckskin tobiano! OF COURSE it is! *puke vomit retch*


I won't go through all the reasons that this low life needs to be reported to CPS and have all of the kids and animals taken away from him due to his asinine ideas that its so freakin' cute to him have his child (sans ANY head protection) ride his sub-year old foal. 


I really hope that someone sees this ... I'm gonna break one of my own rules here and post the link.... and reports him to the local CPS for child endangerment. Though, noting the area its from, I doubt that would do a damn thing. 


Link


I can't even get past the fact that he's putting his child on a foal to truly read what ELSE he wrote. 


*Takes deep breath, goes back and reads it.*


Yada Yada, talking about how 'great' he is, how 'well mannered', etc; oh well at least he didn't breed him himself... he bought him from a guy that 'won't' give him the reg papers? Wonder why not... Hmm. Sounds fishy to me there ... moving on ... maybe cause they saw what a fucktard he was and sold him the colt anyways ... hoping he'd be a barrel horse like mom .... was he planning on training him himself? God help us, like the world needs another f'ked up, unsound, insane at the gate unregistered barrel STALLION (oh cause there's NO way he would have ever gelded him...oh no not a RARE Tobiano BUCKSKIN, HERE THIS IS HOW RARE AND VALUABLE THESE HORSES ARE)... oh ok so the boy is three years old and HIS nephew. Yea cause that makes it better. Wonder if MOM is taking the picture. 


AAAAnnnddd...... he's got another solid colt he'd sell cheaper? Oh lord. Cause color is better. Ok, AGAIN, THERE ARE CREMELLOS, PERLINOS, AND ALL SORTS OF OTHER "RARE" COLORS BEING SOLD TO THE MEAT MARKET. Wonder if it was because that one wouldn't let hIM put a saddle on him at the same age as this poor little guy? 


I am so disgusted over this I can't / don't want to go look for something positive to post against it in comparison. There IS NO comparison to this. This is bottom feeding, ignorant, backwoods stupidity at its worst. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm speechless at his stupidity.. people like this give barrel racers a bad rep.. and you hit the nail on the head.. I bet he'd be running this colt by 3 and by 5 this horse would have a HORRIBLE & dangerous gate problem.. and probably breeding him by then on top of that.. so not only would he have horrible gate problems.. he'd probably be trying to mount half the mares at the show because I'm willing to bet hat people who ride their 9 month old colts probably don't teach their stallions any manners either..

    someone buy this poor colt and geld him and throw him out to pasture for a few years and let him finish growing please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one for you: http://omaha.craigslist.org/grd/1605256217.html

    Read it and weep!

    ReplyDelete