Thursday, June 24, 2010

5 Away..

Just a quick note to apologize for no ad today. 


I am literally writing this as I'm getting ready to run out the door to go get some badly needed errands done before going in to work this afternoon. I was hoping to get one up today, but it just didn't happen. 


I also just happened to notice that I am at post count #95. Well, now, including this one, #96. That means in 4 posts I will be at post #100 - and that will be something to celebrate. 


However I am CLUELESS as to what to do!


Totally open to suggestions, ideas, whatever you can think of. 


Ok, out the door!


Oh, real quick - to the one reader that wanted the updated on Comet - I forgot to mention right then when I was reading that but I have attempted several times to get new pictures, and an update from Megan. I have checked into the ABN board at least once a week and nothing has been posted up there either. I've sent emails to her, and no reply. *shruggs*. 


Have a good Thursday - and oh man, only one day left till Friday - then I get a 4 day vacation from work! Can't Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment