Sunday, March 28, 2010

Quick Shamless Plug for myself :D

I own a sim horse game called Equus Unlimited. (See facebook badge on sidebar). And right now, I need more people to sign up! 


So, after paying for an ad to run on Facebook for the fan page, and having 80 people say they were "Fans" yet not signing up... I decided I'd run a little promotion. 


See here. 


For the next month, any fan of the game on facebook that joins EU will be entered to win one of three $25 Visa Gift Cards. Yes I know I'm basically bribing people to join. However, how is that any different than offering someone a coupon for 20% off of one item to get you in a store? Its not any different. 


So, I'm advertising it everywhere I can, including here. 


Back to our regularly scheduled weekend and a 'normal' post in the am!

1 comment:

  1. This is going to sound soooo stupid.......but..
    I'm 66 have been on chemo which has left me not being able to learn new things. I do not know how to cut and paste..cannot learn it.Yes,I have tried. I have 2 how to books right now and even reading the instructions I cannot do it! So,while I would love to at least see what your game is(as the 'puter is as close to a horse as I can get now) I can't. I don't drive right now because I'm afraid I'll forget where the brake is or what the cluch is for..I can email..

    ReplyDelete