Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cyclone Sold?

Just a quick note before I head off to work, but I am 'subscribed' to a certain teenaged mustang breeder's Photobucket account, and I just received an email saying that she had new comments on two of her pictures. 


Those two comments are new as of today, those are the comments I just got the email on notifying me of the update. 

I hope that he at least went to someone who will geld him, and turn him into something grand.

There were several ladies trying to get him and the other mustang mare, Twist, out of there, is it any one of you that got him? No need to post in comments, can email me directly. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Silver the pony was sold also. And if you are watching that photobucket you would have seen the other horses for sale. If you can, look at the horses on horseclicks.com she has alot of them up for sale. Cyclone was sold for stud purposes it says in the description if you click on that photo on that photobucket picture you have above.

    ReplyDelete